When you are in the market for a new refrigerator the variety of functions and features which are available can be overwhelming. Be sure that you decide on the right make and model of refrigerator for your individual needs. The Baltimore refrigerator specialists at All Time Services have compiled a list of features to be aware of when purchasing your new refrigerator.
- Top-Freezer Refrigerators are the old standard and have been around the longest. They are the least expensive and usually measure up to 22 cubic feet of usable space.
- Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators are quickly becoming the most used refrigerator type, featuring both French door and single door models, offering up to 36 inches of width and eye-level refrigeration so that no food is forgotten.
- Side-By-Side Refrigerators have two vertical full-length compartments with the freezer on one side and the refrigerator on the other side. Widths range from 32 to 36 inches and their narrow doors offer much needed space in smaller kitchens where wide swinging doors would be harder to use.
- Built-In Refrigerators are a higher end option and recede into the kitchen cabinetry.
- Cabinet-Depth Refrigerators are shallower, in order to be flush with cabinetry and have a built-in look without the built-in costs.
- Compact Refrigerators are the smallest choice and are perfect for smaller spaces or rooms where supplemental refrigeration is needed.
- Refrigerator Drawers are great for supplemental refrigeration and are placed under counters where a small amount of refrigeration is needed.
The refrigerator features available are quite diverse. Deciding which are important to you is essential to finding the right refrigerator.
- Adjustable Door Bins and Split Shelves offer flexibility in shelf height for short and tall items.
- Deep Door Bins offer easy access to frequently used items.
- Elevator Shelves can be cranked up and down without the need to remove objects from shelves.
- Freshness Features include air purifiers and multiple temperature controls on different drawers.
- Full-Extension Drawers allow you to reach items in the back of drawers more easily.
- Multimedia access to everything from TV to digital pictures and music.
- Pullout Shelves allow easier access to items on the back of shelves without removing everything in front of it.
- Built In Water and Ice Dispensers with Water Filtration make having a cold glass of clean water that much simpler.
If you have any questions about the different makes, models and features to consider when purchasing a new refrigerator, ask a Baltimore refrigerator repair professional. Contact All Time Services today for all your refrigerator repair needs!